North of 53 Co-op invites applications for the position of Meat Cutter to join our team in Flin Flon, MB.
Our North of 53 Co-op team provides a range of products and services to support our members. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow our communities together.
Reporting to the Meat Department Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Providing legendary customer service and safety
- Ensuring meat preparation to meat department standards
- Receiving, inspection and storage of meat products
- Pricing, merchandising and wrapping meat products
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized department
- Using machinery and specialized tools to cut a variety of meat products
- Ensuring counters are full of fresh product
- Other duties as assigned
If you are looking for a career in customer service and:
- Have an approved Meat Cutting course and/or previous retail meat cutting experience
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Are highly motivated, dependable and punctual
- Can maintain a positive, friendly attitude at all times
- Flexible in work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
Randy Dumenko — General Manager
North of 53 Consumers Co-operative
100 Highway 10A
Flin Flon, MB.
Fax: (204) 687-8052
Phone: (204) 687-7548 ext. 3